Creating Class (Local & Online)
- In the Lessons tab, click on Online Classes.
- In the drop-down menu select Create Class.
- Enter a Class Name and select I want to manually create a class list.
- Enter student information into the fields.
- If you would like students to receive email notifications when new assignments are available, add their email address as their username.
- User ID and Username must be unique for each student in all classes.
- When creating the list, the system initially makes the password the same as the UserID. Set up individual passwords as desired. Passwords are immediately be encrypted. Click Menu and select Print. This generates a pdf of the class list including student credentials.
- All changes are saved instantly.
Import Existing List: You can import a .csv (comma delimited) roster or use an existing Qwizdom Class (.qpl). It is recommended that your existing .csv class roster have the following columns: First Name, Last Name, Username and Password. If importing a .qpl file, you will need to update students’ usernames and passwords following import.
Note: Adding device numbers is helpful when using classroom collaboration. To learn more about collaboration go here.