Software Update – 4.4.37
Today we’ve release version 4.4.37.
This update brings in support for 4K / UHD screens. We’ve re-jigged our interface and have built it specifically with 4K screens in mind. You can be sure of a pixel-perfect display for your 4K content with OKTOPUS.
We’ve also implemented some recent community feedback and have implemented a primary-friendly font for our numbers tool and sentence builder tool.
Download from: https://qwizdomoktopus.com/downloads
- New Feature – OKTOPUS is now compatible with Ultra-HD / 4K resolutions
- New Feature – OKTOPUS now supports lesson scaling when opened on different resolutions (save your lesson in the original resolution using this version for scaling to take effect)
- New Feature – It is now possible to de-activate toolsets by clicking on the toolset name in aerial mode.
- New Feature – Shapes, annotations, and text boxes now support locking
- General – OKTOPUS will now resize if the Windows taskbar is resized
- General – Screen Recording tool will now minimise to the taskbar when recording starts (to stop recording, maximise the tool and click the stop button)
- General – New school-friendly font for the Numbers and Word Builder tools
- General – “Move” cursor icon will no longer disappear when moving a shape or image
- General – “Esc” keyboard button will return to cursor mode
- General – “Del” keyboard button will now delete the current selection made by the Selection Tool
- General – Translation improvements
- General – SWF files will now play back at a slower speed
- Bug Fix – Custom backgrounds will save into the lesson correctly
- Bug Fix – It is now possible to select an object if an annotation is drawn around it
- Bug Fix – Save-As will no longer omit multimedia from the file
- Bug Fix – Table Builder tool within the Text Box controls will now populate correctly
- Bug Fix – Decreased area where dice can land so they no longer land behind the sidebar
- Bug Fix – Copying and pasting an image from Internet Explorer will now appear in OKTOPUS correctly
- Bug Fix – Dragging a hyperlinked image from a web browser will now appear in OKTOPUS correctly