Free Upgrade Offer Expiration Notice
The free upgrade offer from WizTeach to OKTOPUS has now expired. The offer ran from to July 2016 to May 2018. It will no longer be possible to obtain a license for OKTOPUS using your WizTeach license.
We would like to inform you that WizTeach was removed from active development status in 2013. This means that we can no longer offer resolutions to bugs or future improvements to the WizTeach software. It also means that we are no longer offering trials or access to other WizTeach services.
Upgrade to OKTOPUS
- Multi touch support for pen and gestures
- Built-in polling and collaboration using a web browser or the Qwizdom Notes+ App (free for up to 5 connected devices)
- Import SMART .notebook files and .iwb files which have been exported from Smart or Promethean software
- Customise the tool palette and how OKTOPUS looks and works
- All the tools you know and love
- Fully supported through the Qwizdom Support Centre
Read more about OKTOPUS http://qwizdomoktopus.com/about/
If I install OKTOPUS, will this remove WizTeach from my computer?
No. WizTeach and OKTOPUS are different products. You can keep them both on your computer, and if you really wanted to, you could even run them at the same time.
Are WizTeach and OKTOPUS files compatible?
No. WizTeach files can only be opened with WizTeach and OKTOPUS files can only be opened with OKTOPUS.