We would like to inform you that WizTeach is no longer under active development. In 2013 our focus shifted away from WizTeach onto designing a new product called “Qwizdom OKTOPUS” that would include the tools of WizTeach, but also give us a new start to design a new improved interface, and make it even more customizable and feature-packed than ever before.
However, this means that we can no longer offer resolutions to bugs or future improvements to the WizTeach software. It also means that we are no longer offering trials or access to other WizTeach services.
Upgrade to OKTOPUS
- Multi touch support for pen and gestures
- Built-in polling and collaboration using a web browser or the Qwizdom Notes+ App (free for up to 5 connected devices)
- Import SMART .notebook files and .iwb files which have been exported from Smart or Promethean software
- Customise the tool palette and how OKTOPUS looks and works
- All the tools you know and love
- Fully supported through the Qwizdom Support Centre
Read more about OKTOPUS http://qwizdomoktopus.com/about/
If I install OKTOPUS, will this remove WizTeach from my computer?
No. WizTeach and OKTOPUS are different products. You can keep them both on your computer, and if you really wanted to, you could even run them at the same time.
Are WizTeach and OKTOPUS files compatible?
No. WizTeach files can only be opened with WizTeach and OKTOPUS files can only be opened with OKTOPUS.