Software Update – 4.4.43
Qwizdom OKTOPUS version 4.4.43 has been released!
OKTOPUS will now use Microsoft’s handwriting capabilities (if installed on your system) for the currently selected language within OKTOPUS. Previously, OKTOPUS may have been using your system default language, which may not have been correct. This was a sticking point for our global user community. Thanks for the feedback!
We’ve made improvements when dealing with locked objects, importing audio is faster, and the selection box can deselect when dragging the opposite way.
We’ve also fixed a few bugs with the audio tool and fixed some layering issues too.
Download from: https://qwizdomoktopus.com/downloads
- New Feature – OKTOPUS will use Microsoft’s handwriting capabilities (if installed on your system) for the currently selected language within OKTOPUS. Requires restart of OKTOPUS after the language is changed.
- Improvement – Images will no longer shift down or to the right when opening lessons on another resolution
- Improvement – Clicking on a locked item will no longer show the Link and Close buttons
- Improvement – Clicking the audio icon on an image with attached audio will no longer select the entire image
- Improvement – Speed improvement when adding audio files
- Improvement – Selection box can now de-select objects when dragging
- Improvement – Added tooltips to Pen, Line, and Text menus
- Bug Fix – An audio file which was deleted using the close button will no longer reappear when navigating slides
- Bug Fix – It is now possible to add audio files containing apostrophes
- Bug Fix – The new image menu will now select and modify the correct image
- Bug Fix – Resolved layering issues when saving and loading
- Bug Fix – It is now possible to undo adding items to the trash can
- Bug Fix – Trash can will no longer be active when resizing objects
- Bug Fix – Resolved resize issues with the Stopwatch and Pyramid tools